There are various situations that require a reliable international moving company. You could begin with moving to another country for you have sealed a new employment. Alternatively, things just went wrong with your expat life. As a result, you have to pack all your things, but you remember you have always prevented excess baggage fees.
Other than what have been mentioned, there are numerous cases that you need a company to ship your goods conveniently minus extra costs.
What Does an International Moving Company Offer?
Various services are offered by a global moving company. Basically, it could be categorized based on the type of client – either an individual or a company.
To give you ideas on the company’s services, the following are the basic offers you may try out:
- Household Moving: This service focuses on transferring from one home to another. The shift is definitely stressful and tiring. Nonetheless, with a moving company, you could transport all your things to a new location seamlessly. There are several activities that the moving company has to handle, such as real estate negotiations, temporary living assistance, as well as household goods coordination among others.
- New Property Inspection: In order to ascertain you are transferring in an area suited for your needs or your family’s preferences, you could also ask an international moving company to do the task for you. They inspect the property you will be transferring in, including the landscapes, service assistance available in the town, and possible internal or external repairs still required to your new house.
- Secure Packing: Transportation of your valuable items requires security and protection. International moving companies specialize in making sure your things are looked after and packed effectively. This ensures that no breakage will be encountered during transit.
- Storage Management: If you believe transferring all your things to your new location is not feasible, you could opt for storage services. A moving company could provide you flexible options to conveniently store your things, hold items on site until your new place is set, and move them when you are ready.
- Post-Moving Items Management: Once you finally settled in your new place and await the delivery of your other things, the company could also handle the monitoring of your goods. They could coordinate with the carrier, such as in post-move auditing and final reporting. The company will update you regularly on the location of your things.
- Risk Management: Are you worried you may lose your valuable items? If you are, you could request the moving company to settle insurance packages for your items.
- Corporate Moving: If you are relocating not for personal purposes, but for corporate resettlement, moving companies could also help. They have several services that would definitely complete your corporate relocation needs, such as site planning, employee retention analysis, relocation policy development, travel coordination, rental assistance, and employee stay bonus incentives among others.
Want to know more about our services? Call 888-855-4929 today to speak with our moving specialists, who will be more than enthusiastic to introduce our services.
Learn How to Select a Reliable International Moving Company
Choosing a reliable relocation assistance provider is not limited to reading moving company reviews. During the evaluation of reviews, you have to consider various factors beforehand. Tips given below will help you a lot:
- List down your requirements. Before you ask for moving companies quotes, you should also know what you need. You have to determine where your next exact destination is, the goods to be shipped, urgency of relocation, budget, and the level of service you require. Once you have written all these essentials, you could expect a well tailored quotation.
- Compare more than two companies. If you want to determine moving company rates that would suit your budget, get more than two separate estimates. However, it does not end with the price of the package. The company’s experience also matters. There are cases a service provider’s rate may be higher due to its great demand and well commended services.
- Weigh companies by considering similar services. Companies may differ in terms of shipment method, scope of services, charges, as well as timeframe in completing a service.
- Find a company with a warehouse facility. It is never easy to transfer all your things at once. You should find a moving service provider that has a good storage area in case your place is not set for all of your things. The charges for a storage facility may depend on the ownership as well as insurance plan.
- Check the company’s licenses. The licenses or certifications of a moving company matters a lot, especially if you want to ensure your things will be able to pass customs from country to country. Top licenses you better find in a company are from Federal Maritime Commission (FMC), International Federation of International Movers (FIDI), American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA), International Association of Movers (IAM), etc. Out of all the licenses, it is best to find FIDI, which is the most prestigious accreditation for a global moving company.
You Want to Start Moving Now?
We could help you if you want to relocate as quickly as possible. Nonetheless, we advise that you prepare certain things first.
- Protection Solutions: We could help ensure that your possessions will be secured during transport. An insurance package will likely give you peace of mind. To make things easier for you, you could simply coordinate with us for a discussion on coverage options.
- Documentation: The paperwork and administrative tasks would definitely be a lot. If you want to lessen the stress, our coordinator will guide you throughout the process. We know what you need and how you could cope up with this difficult relocation minus the delays.
- Quote Request: We respect your preferences, which is why we are open for quotation requests. Simply give us a concrete idea of your relocation plan. In response, we will tailor a package that would best meet your needs. As an international mover, we want the smoothest resettlement for you, your family, or even your company.
In a rush to move? Fill out the easy-to-use quote form on the right hand side of the page or call 888-855-4929 for a free quote as early as today! It is our responsibility as an international moving company to provide the best quality global moving experience both operationally and financially.